Terms and conditions
Using this website
Information about us
www.bibleinayear.co.uk is a website operated by Victory Church Cwmbran.
Victory Church Cwmbran is a registered charity governed by its Memorandum and Articles of Association (number 1143387). Our registered address is Greenforge Way Springvale Cwmbran Gwent NP44 3UZ. A list of our trustee’ names is available for inspection at that address.
Accessing our website
We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. Access to this website is permitted on a temporary basis. We may suspend, withdraw, discontinue or change all or any part of this website without notice. We will not be liable to you if for any reason this website is unavailable at any time or for any period. We do not guarantee that this website will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You should use your own virus protection software.
By accessing this website, you agree:
- that you are responsible for any information that you upload to our website and that we have a right to use, copy, distribute and disclose such information to third parties for any purpose;
- to comply with all applicable laws and regulatory requirements relating to your use of this website and not to:
- use this website to distribute any information or data in contravention of any regulation or legislation (including, but not limited to, regulation or legislation governing financial services, money laundering or anti-terrorism)
- misuse this website by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material which is malicious or technologically harmful
- attempt to gain unauthorised access to this website, the server on which this website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to this website
- attack this website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack
- advertise or sell any goods or services to other users of this website, or to benefit commercially from website content and
- send unsolicited emails for advertising, market research or illegal or immoral purposes to the email addresses provided on this website. Unsolicited emails to Victory Church Cwmbran will not be considered confidential, may be disclosed to others and may not receive a response.
Linking to our website
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. Accordingly, you must not:
- establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists
- establish a link to this website in any website that is not owned by you and
- frame this website on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of this website other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to make any use of content on this website other than that set out above, please email email@example.com
Third party links and resources in our website
Where this website contains links to other websites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
No reliance on information
We regularly update this website but make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on this website is accurate, complete or up-to-date. Please note that any of the content on this website may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update it. We do not guarantee that this website, or any content on it, will be free from errors or omissions.
No responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of Victory Church Cwmbran for any errors, omissions, or inaccurate information on this website. Furthermore, Victory Church Cwmbran does not warrant that this website will be uninterrupted or error free or that any defects will be corrected.
Intellectual property rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in this website, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of content on this website must always be acknowledged. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from this website for your personal use and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to content posted on this website.
You must not:
- modify paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way
- use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text or
- use any part of the content on this website for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
- we exclude all conditions, warranties, representations or other terms which may apply to this website or any content on it, whether express or implied
- we will not be liable:
- to any user for any loss or damage, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, even if foreseeable, arising under or in connection with use of, or inability to use, this website; or use of or reliance on any content displayed on this website
- for loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue; business interruption; loss of anticipated savings; loss of business opportunity, goodwill or reputation; or any indirect or consequential loss or damage
- for any loss or damage caused by a virus, distributed denial-of-service attack, or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of this website or to your downloading of any content on it, or on any website linked to it.
We assume no responsibility for the content of websites linked on this website. Such links should not be interpreted as endorsement by us of those linked websites. We will not be liable for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them.
Any dispute or claim between you and Victory Church Cwmbran arising out of or in connection with this website or its subject matter shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Welsh/English law. Users of this website do so on the basis that they thereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Welsh/English courts for the purpose of any such dispute or claim.
If you have any questions or concerns about material which appears on this website, please email firstname.lastname@example.org